Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

cookie baking

I love cookies. I mean, who doesn't? And I also love my friends. A lot. Aaanndd I love Christmas. It's just my favorite ever. So when all these things come together it makes me super happy :)

We started the tradition when I was just a little sophomore. When we all went away to college we vowed to keep up the tradition.

Sooo... when we all began breathing again after finals, we realized we were all traveling at different times over break. The last day possible was Saturday. Except someone had to work 11-4, someone else had a swim meet at 3, and I had to babysit 5-9. Someone joked that we'd just have to do it at 6 am.

They should've kept their mouth shut. I rolled out of bed at 5:15am Saturday morning, grumpy but super psyched for our beloved tradition.

By 11:30, we'd baked six kinds of cookies, been completely covered in flour & powdered sugar, danced to lots of Christmas songs, and said lots of silly things due to our lack of sleep. On a normal day I would've just woken up. How productive of us ;)





















  Now for a few candid pictures... oh how I've missed these girls :)








Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment