Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

peppermint hot cocoa

I've never been a coffee drinker. And therefore I've never been a Starbucks drinker.

Until I found out that the Starbucks on campus had hot apple cider. Amazingly, delicious, happy-fall-feelings hot apple cider. It kept me going through papers and studying and just made me happy :)

When I arrived back on campus and realized Starbucks wouldn't have apple cider anymore I got super sad. But then I realized they'd have peppermint.

Peppermint is my favorite. Well, okay, one of my favorites. I have too many favorites. But anyway, as I'm sitting here getting ready to stop procrastinating on that 5-7 page paper due tomorrow (it's just a rough draft, don't worry), I have peppermint hot cocoa in my hand. And, well, that just makes me super happy :)

Because I love Christmas.

In fact, my dorm room was decorated for Christmas within an hour of my return to campus, and of course I'm currently listening to Christmas music :)

Now about that paper....


No comments:

Post a Comment